Week beginning 14th May 2018
Halesworth - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning only 8.30-12.00
Beccles - Monday to Friday 8.30-12.00
Due to large numbers attending they may also have to close the doors early too.
Sorry but this is out of our hands.
Effective 6th June 2012:
- In normal circumstances all blood tests will be carried out by the Phlebotomist at Patrick Stead Hospital.
- Phlebotomy (blood test) clinic hours have been extended to 8.30am to 12.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
- The Phlebotomy clinic is a "walk-in" clinic ie patients will not have to make an appointment. HOWEVER, patients must take their blood test request form when they attend the clinic. No form = no blood test!
- Patients unable to wait if there is a long queue will have the option of attending the clinic on a different day.
- Patients are responsible for ensuring they have attended the clinic in good time for the results to reach the surgery before their next appointment.
- INR blood test will not routinely be carried out on a Friday.
- Patients are also responsible for obtaining the results of their blood test you must allow at least 1 week for the results to come back and to be viewed and commented on by the GP