We are all very disappointed that we will be entering a second national lockdown – especially when our area has had such historically low levels of COVID.
Please read the following information:
1) Call the surgery if you have a medical need.
2) You will be called back and will be seen face to face if necessary.
3) We must try to avoid any unnecessary face to face contact, and if your care can be done safely over the phone, this will be done.
4) If our staff need to isolate due to awaiting COVID test results for themselves or a family member or have been contacted by test and trace, they will be unavailable at the surgery. This may mean that appointments have to be cancelled, some at short notice so we ask for your understanding and patience with this.
5) Routine work including reviews, blood tests and vaccinations may have to be postponed.
6) Our healthcare partners e.g. the hospital and the volunteer centre, may have to change their services.
7) The dispensary will be open as normal for you to collect medication, but please ensure only one person comes to collect it, for vulnerable patients, perhaps this can be done by a family member on your behalf.
8) Please do not walk into the surgery, always ring first.
9) If you have been asked to come to the surgery you must be wearing a face covering or visor, unless you are exempt.
10) The minor surgery service is open, but please call first.
Please remember that we are all in this together and we will do all that we can to support and care for the community. Please help us to help you.
The Surgery Management Team